Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

mtech research topic on ofdm

Status
Not open for further replies.

nehaiit

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all. i am doing mtech in iit and for the masters second year, i need to submit a thesis on ofdm performance improvement.can you please suggest me some topic for the papr reduction techniques, the matlab codes.
thank you.

hi all. i am doing mtech in iit and for the masters second year, i need to submit a thesis on ofdm performance improvement.can you please suggest me some topic for the papr reduction techniques, the matlab codes.
thank you.
Hello friend, you can design the internal components of the OFDM efficiently like the following(1)An optimized FFT & IFFT Processor for OFDM. Optimization in the sense that you have to design high speed low power and area FFT/IFFTprocessor . (2) Different Modulation Techniques (3) Changing the algorithm of FFT/IFFT Processor (4) Memoryless processor. Think it may be useful to you...bye...

Status
Not open for further replies.