Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is there any company like digikey in china?

Status
Not open for further replies.

7rots51

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
digikey china

Hi chinese friends

Is there any IC vendor in china that we can buy our needs online(like as digikey and mouser)?

Can they post to other countries?

Regards

digikey in china

I don't know the vendor,I think they all sold from postoffice.

digikey china prc

Instead of sourcing/buying component in China, do you consider to do it via Hong Kong. You can find a lot of electronic parts vendor in China. But there are no shop or website like digikey in China.

In Hong Kong, you can try

www.farnell.com
rswww.com

They can deliver to Hong Kong.

have a good day
Ken

Re: digikey china

There is one I know of that has fast local delivery for Shanghai and doesn't have huge delivery charge like China version of Digikey, mouser or RS-online (They usually have $30 delivery charge plus have to wait for custom clearance). It's a local distributor: **broken link removed**. Our company uses it for small quality part order in China.

Hi chinese friends

Is there any IC vendor in china that we can buy our needs online(like as digikey and mouser)?

Regards

Hi chinese friends

Regards

Dear friend, I find one like that website. such as lktown.
As I have searched, this store can ship to almost all countries throught the world. It provides all ranges of products, as you want IC.

Hi, in fact, in chinese market, the website like digikey is very seldom.

You know, digikey is an international website with rich products, the website itself needs too much money to operate it.

In chinese market, most are the agents or re-sellers.

If any needs, maybe I could do my favor for you, since we have experience to find components for our clients.

Jack
soppcbtech at gmail dot com
Hi chinese friends

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.