Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

watermarking or video authentication

Status
Not open for further replies.

jomy joy

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hai....
im doing my project works regarding digital watermarking for video authentication....but there is no watermarking tool in my matlab...and i am confused,what to do the next.....

there are 3rd party software apps that can apply a watermark

If your project is watermarking. How can you expect a software to readily do it for you. Aren't you supposed to develop the code for watermarking?.
Or you have something more to do and watermarking is just a case. In that case you can go for a software...

Hii...
actually i am interested to do my project work in watermarking for video authentication...i would like to choose this in biometric applications...and also like to choose in mpeg-4 video standard...how much this idea is possible???? my base paper is regarding the motion-JPEG video standard.....

Hii...
actually i am interested to do my project work in watermarking for video authentication...i would like to choose this in biometric applications...and also like to choose in mpeg-4 video standard...how much this idea is possible???? my base paper is regarding the motion-JPEG video standard.....

Hi jomy joy, first of all I will give you short notes on watermarking .

watermarking - hiding the important data from the trespassers.

Hiding in the sense , important data embedded inside another data or image or audio or video
the important data may be an image or video or audio etc...

The two types of watermarking are Visible and Invisible

For your Question,
I suggest you to write a code for the above mentioned different types of watermarking in matlab and execute them... out of all it is easy to write and implement the code....
Hope it may be Helpful to you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back