Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with "My Posts"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes there is no userid information. I need information where these links are located on the page. I corrected links in the top menu "search", "important links" and "activity stream".

I believe E-designs is referring to the 2nd tier of menu options:

Important Links -> My Topics
Important Links -> My Posts

BigDog

I also tried via "My Profile" to access "My Posts" and "My Topics" but get the same error. It worked perfectly after your first fix but started again this morning after some time on the board. I checked it after my log-in, and it was functional. Later when I tried to get to get to one of my earlier posts to do an edit, the error showed up again.

This happened to me also about two months ago when I needed to see an old post.

3318253400_1376684602.jpg

My posts link was and still is not working as before when I could see my posts. Similar is 'my posts as thread' tab

and now it respond as this.

4632261200_1376684697.jpg

I managed to reach there using 'My subscription' tab.

Another link which works.

And why there is overlapping of text here.
9929901200_1376685683.jpg

At least I am not the only one experiencing this problem. :)

The main problem is that for me is working fine - and I can not check what is wrong.
Zrzut ekranu z 2013-08-17 10:18:08.png

And why there is overlapping of text here.
Looks like low resolution.

PS
Just register new account and links my threads and my posts are correct.

Today I have another new problem. When I try and edit my post or upload an attachment, I get this error:

When I refresh and go back, at least the edit or attachment is there.

Attachments

• error2.gif
    error2.gif
    23.2 KB · Views: 80

I also noticed another error. My last post in a thread does not show. Here is an example where I am the last poster but it does not show.

Attachments

• error3.gif
    error3.gif
    226.6 KB · Views: 80

the last poster but it does not show
The threads are not updated on the fly. It is taking some time. It may be due to server load. It is stated on top of the page so no big deal.

This notification is not shown in my reults and still tlhe last three posts are not updated since yesterday.

Everything seems to work well today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back