Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for a job in Dubai-U.A.E.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Beh sabri

study and work in dubai

Hello

I am a mechanical engineer ,living in IRAN.
I working in CNG project in Iran.
I have many experiences in industrial fields such as high pressure cylinders manufacturing ,industrial control,PIC.
I can write and speak english fairly.
I interested to work in Dubai-U.A.E.
If any one read my message and can help me please send Email to me:
Sabri@Ieeo_Org

Thank you.
Behrouz Sabri

im looking for a job in dubai

I am a clinical pharmacist ,jordanian and living in Macedonia.
I working in hospital in macedonia.
I can write and speak english,arabic,macedonia,bulgarian and srbian fairly.
I interested to work in U.A.E.
emadkanan@yahoo.com

Thank you.
emadkanan

im looking for job in dubai

when I saw your site on internet I decided to email you.I am looking a job outside iran (abroad).
This is my CV:
I am Hadi from Iran. I was born 1984. I have Diploma degree and I have degree of Construction Power from Iran professional and technical Institute(grade 2). Also I have driving Licence international(grade 2).
I am familiar with Computer operating(Word-Internet-Email-Windows)in intermediate .
I was busy in one of famouse Companies in Iran in doing office affaires and Computer works for 2 years and I was in office works and trading affaires for 8 month. Also I was in driving and bank affaires for 1 years in other Company in Tehran.
Meanwhie, My english is intermediate but I have domination to language Farsi and Azari(Turky).I am waiting for your email.

plc s7 langu farsi iran

12/04/2006 Looking for a job in Dubai-U.A.E.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a Computer Enginering. with Master degree with good experinace(5 years)
I working in Ministory of Defense in Sudan (Khartoum) & Sudan Telecomunication(Sudatel)
I can write and speak english,arabic,fairly.
rabab.2006@yahoo.com
Thank you.
Bssam

im looking for employer in dubai receptionist

Hello i am Alden Kris Hermosilla from Cebu, Philippines. I am a Computer Engineering but im not finished yet study coz of financial problem and i work as working student but now i stop my schooling and fucos in my job due to financial problem.I am willing to apply to your company,any available position that fit my qualification.I am willing to submit my resume in order to see my experiencein working....

very truly yours,

Alden Kris Hermosilla[/list]

search project contr0ller for iraq

in the name of allah.

hello:
I'm an engineer ( electronic engineer )
my name is Saneh Majdani
I am movahhed
I have 30years old .
I had electronic diploma too .
my finally project that design and construct motors cycle controller that describe in below:

AC/DC 1/3 phase motor cycle controller with controlling the thyristor fire angle with TCA785
and changing the PWM duty cycle in digital PID controller and 80C196KC Micro controller and with F/V feedback . and c++ compiller base
I personaly alone search & work in this project .
it taked one year long time for me.

CV:
for sevral day I was the managment Majd Arya Company that activate in execute of building
and industrial electrical .
for 7 month I was supervisor in building the office tower of research center ofoib environment organization exist of tehran for complete and delivered it.

This conception is my knowledge domain too.
HMI - protel - SCADA monitoring & etc .....

I passed this course :Network+ - Application MCSE - CCNA - AVR Micro controller
And now I teach the Network+ - electronic - industrial electronic - PLC S7 - Communication Concept
and central Antenna .....etc

If any one read my message and can help me please send Email to me.

if necessary , do the necessary please.

thanks for your attention and your help.

Add: NO 400 - 5 ST-Mehrshahr -karaj - Tehran - Iran
email: s_majdani@yahoo.com

plc jobs in dubai

I'm an engineer
I living in iran.
I worked about computer 2 years.
I can repair copmuters ( hardware & software )
I can write a software.

how to find a job in dubai from bulgaria

hello i am an photocopy enginer iam interested in working in dubai

looking for driver job in dubai

hello i am a Postgraduate Engineering computer science student from India ready to work in any related field. i completed CCNA MSCE and and other certificate courses. i am ready to work as trainer in institute. please give thw reply to nasimkm@yahoo.com

im filipno looking for job dubai

hello i am a Postgraduate Engineering computer science student from India ready to work in any related field. i completed CCNA MSCE and and other certificate courses. i am ready to work as trainer in institute. please give thw reply to nasimkm@yahoo.com

looking for a job in dubai

hello
i am zahra ghalami
i live in iran
i am 30 years old and i am marrid
i study busines maneger
i woked for olampic hotel in tehran for 2 years
i was cashiar
i work for cara copany i am sales maneger
i like work in dubai and live
my husband is cabinet maker
thanks for your help

jobs in dubai for cng projects

Hi All,

One step towards finding a job in Dubai or any other gulf country is to register yourself at the Site www.bayt.com. The link now looks like: **broken link removed**

All the best

looking for driving job in dubai

Hello sir i am ikram male 23 from pakistan and i am working of Auto Elictriton ihave 3 years Exprians in this work and i need job plz give me any job in this felied ................ i am from pakistan its my Email ikram_jane@yahoo.com

hi i am looking for a job in dubai

hello! this is syed qasim hussain im a fresh graduate but in my past 4yr's i was in export bussiness.well my brother working in internet city dubai...if any opertunity to get job in media city or internet city as a managment department then contect me as qasimhussain@hotmail.com.i will send ya my resmue...so till waiting for your reply.
best regurds
syed qasim hussain.

malls shopping jobs im uae

hello! this is syed qasim hussain im a fresh graduate but in my past 4yr's i was in export bussiness.well my brother working in internet city dubai...if any opertunity to get job in media city or internet city as a managment department then contect me as qasimhussain@hotmail.com.i will send ya my resmue...so till waiting for your reply.
best regurds
syed qasim hussain.
pakistan

iam fresher looking for a job in dubai

hello every body
my name is nawal arifi i'm 21 years old i'm single i'm from mrocco i'm looking for a job in dubai i have got my baccalureat option science experimental and i stydied for one year in the uneversity section humain science now i'm studying in institue specialize of aviation and tourisme i talk and write english and frensh and spanish and of course arabic i hade a training as reseptionest and as a sales woman
i hope who can find for me a job in dubai as sales or reseptionist i'm very gratful for him i'm waiting for you reply

im a uae national seeking for a job in dubai

I am samuelI am looking for a Job i Dubai as I have good experience in Office Work Now I am working in a Buying House as a Documentation Officer

im looking job in dubai

I wonder why people are struggling to go to Dubai !:!:

silicon oasis uae job engineer hardware

I AM A lectrical technicion .i am bicaly three years diploma holder in electrical engineering .i also did one year certificate in electronics.i also did hardware and software courses .i am sure if yoiu give me one chance to work with your company i will done well .i live in pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.