Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

image resize, overlaying between different canvas sizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

waqasp

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,
i have two images Image A(body image) is on canvas size 1500X2500, Image B(dress) on canvas size 480X720..
i am trying to crop an object from Image B (dress) and overlay on Image A (body image)....i am done with cropping and overlaying...but the problem is after the overlaying is done the object from image B shrink, obviously this is because of the difference in canvas size...
is there a way to solve this problem ?

i am uploading the two images... female.pngclip.png

if you use photoshop, press ctrl+t and change size of image B or image A.

if you use photoshop, press ctrl+t and change size of image B or image A.

yes this can be easily don using photoshop, but i am doing this programmatically using Opencv c++

Hi all,
i have two images Image A(body image) is on canvas size 1500X2500, Image B(dress) on canvas size 480X720..
i am trying to crop an object from Image B (dress) and overlay on Image A (body image)....i am done with cropping and overlaying...but the problem is after the overlaying is done the object from image B shrink, obviously this is because of the difference in canvas size...
is there a way to solve this problem ?

i am uploading the two images...View attachment 94301View attachment 94302

Hi waqasp, use resize command in matlab to convert to require size...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back