Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what is your favor drawing software?

Status
Not open for further replies.
drawing circuit diagrams and waveforms in ms word

milojames said:
Viso is very good for block diagrams but not very good for schematics, for that I use orcad.

yes me too,hehe

program for drawing signal block diagrams

smartdraw, try it!

timingdesigner snap clock

I use Adobe Illustrator to draw electrical schametics for my reports.Then I transfer them is eps format tu use in Framemaker of Adobe.With illustrator it's always possible convert any kind of format to reuse in such programs.

But you should find a library for ilustrator or create your own (it's not very easy but if a symbol created once, you can use it forever). A sample drawing...

waveform drawing software

For convenience sake, I would use MS word's drawing tool. The problem with it is that it doesn't snap to where you want it. Holding down the shift button does mitigate it somewhat. Visio snaps and scales nicely and has a grid, but the mosfet symbols look a bit odd. No wonder MS bought over Visio.

block diagram drawing software dia

I use visio. But from the viewpoints of board member here, I will try orcad.

smartdraw illustrator greek

I use the ABC123, visio, and the virtuso

draw gantt chart using xfig

visio is a good drawing tool.

tgif circuit drawing digital

I use visio drawing the processing of design

best way to draw signal waveforms in visio

I use visio and make a library for circuit input

word drawing to visio

I tried Word, Power Point before settling down to Smart Draw....IMHO it's the best there is! And amazing functionality in drawing circuits....looks so clear and neat /// even has an alignment tool with lots of fancy colors to add to make u r report real cool!

drawing waveform gnu

I use MS-visio

block diagram drawing gnu

tgif and xfig r the best :)

There is screen capture program in attached file.
You can get the all picture( including schematic, timing waveform... etc) on your
screen, and save as xxx.bmp file, it can pasted to your MS WORD file for documation.

is there any software used in linux to capture the picture?

When drawing schematic, I use composer ,then print screen.
If this can not realize,I use visio.
For the first time using visio,I build a Nmos and Pmos .So for the time following ,I can instance the Nmos and Pmos ,Just like drawing in composer.

Visio most of the times

Yes, visio is very simple and efficient. No useless bells and whistles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back