Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Skin model for antenna's test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bou

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

I looking for a human skin model to simulate an antenna in ads

many thanks

Honestly, I do not understand how you want to use ads with human skin model. Maybe you can explain?

sorry for my english
I want to know the influence of the human body, when my antenna is near to it. I know that in CST software ther is a "HUGO Human Body Model" that we can use for this, I' m wondering if there is a simular model for advanced design system

Ah ok, but with ads momentum you can't simulate the influence of the skin. In this case you really need a 3d-sim like cst or hfss which support arbitrary structures.

in HFSS, is it possible to use a human body model like hugo medel ? haw can I do this?

Sorry, but I have no experiences with hfss.

Skin and human body models in general are developed for calculating SAR (Specific Absorption Rate).
SAR is a measure of the rate at which energy is absorbed by the body when exposed to an electromagnetic field, so there might be possible to find a model that consider the human body and skin as an equivalent parasitic reactance that you can use in ADS to simulate the antenna de-tune.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back