Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

simplest_battery_ charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

shegzzyy

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Here is a simplest battery charger with led indicator.The led switches off when the battery is full

for what type of batteries?

dont see anything!!!!

I have been trying to upload the schematic but just dont know why it's not uploading.i'm uploading with my mobile phone

How do you upload your files?please teach me step by step.thanks

How do you upload your files?please teach me step by step.thanks

1step.jpg

2step.jpg

3step.jpg

4step.jpg

5step.jpg

6step.jpg

7step.jpg

Best regards,
Peter

:wink:

Thanks so much.i will give it a shot and get back.thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Please Can you kindly upload them in a zip file to reduce the size.thanks

I think its time to get some Android device. :smile:

Try to download pictures on some PC first.

Uploading pictures again will take more space on forum server, we must think on that.

What browser you try ?

Try with MiniOpera:
https://www.opera.com/mobile

Best regards,
Peter

:wink:

I would second what tpetar has said. Try to keep your file sizes as small as possible, preferably < 100K or those of us on slow internet connections will simply ignore your posting. If you are uploading directly from a mobile phone, set it's camera to the lowest resolution before taking the picture. Mine produces images of around 4Mb - 5Mb in high quality mode!

Brian.

The size is only 14kb.i am using operamini on a nokia phone

- - - Updated - - -

The file is in the upload window but dont just know why it's nt uploading into the thread

Will turning off enhanced attachment uploading in my settings solve the problem?

Thanks 4your help.i've turned it off but still cant upload.here's hw i tried to upload-
under quick reply>manage attachment>at the top of a new window>add files>new window>choose file from storage>upload>new window of uploaded file>select file>done(selected atachment)
sometimes when i click on done it directs me to a window where <undefined> and [GO] is writen.if i click on GO, it takes me back to the manage attachment window.what am i missing?what about the sort order under the folder option?

I think this Post should be moved and renamed - it is no longer about the original topic.

had i know i wouldn't be able to upload the file i wouldn't have created the thread

It's still not uploading

- - - Updated - - -

It's still not uploading after trying so many times.the schematic is now below the cancel tab on the thread page.

It's still not uploading

It's still not uploading after trying so many times.the schematic is now below the cancel tab on the thread page.

Have you tried the "Add an Image" option located at the bottom right of the Quick Reply Box, next to Post Quick Reply and Go Advanced?

I find it much more convenient, I usually leave the "Add an Image" tab/window open as it can be used for all posts.

Just copy and paste the generated BBCode window into your current post.

BigDog

Status
Not open for further replies.