Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cadence 5.1.41 Spectre Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

pasindua

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am using Cadence 5.1.41 with NCSU CDK 1.5.1, and I am new to Cadence. I have created a simple schematic in Virtuoso. When I try to simulate the schematic using Analog Design Environment (ADE) and Spectre simulator, I got the following error.

*Error* Errors encountered during simulation. The simulator run log has not been generated. Possible cause could be an invalid command line option for the version of the simulator you are running. Choose Setup-Environment and verify that the command line options specified in the userCmdLineOption field are supported for the simualtor. Alternatively, run the simulator standalone using the runSimulation file in the netlist directory to know the exact cause of the error.

Then I found the runSimulation file and ran it, which gave me the following error.

*ERROR* /usr/local/cadence/MMSIM101/tools.lnx86/spectre/bin/32bit/spectre: error while loading shared libraries: libelf. so. 1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

In my case Cadence is installed on a remote host. I am running Cadence through a ssh connection.

Can anyone please help me sort this out? As I said I am new to cadence, and I am lost at the moment. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back