Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

looking Basic Maths books

Status
Not open for further replies.

isuranja

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
basic of maths *.pdf

HI,
I am doing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication in a university. I want some notes of Basic Maths.Can anyone help on this.(Any web site or ebook)

Regards,
Ishara

math & english city & guilds ebook

How basic? The algebra or calculus type? You haveto be a little more specific as to which area of math you are having difficulty with.

looking for maths site

I want basic of,
The algebra type and calculus type also.( witch include CITY & GUILDS- pure and applied maths)Thank you for your attention.

Regards,
Ishara

You may need some math tools for learning. Among them , I think matlab is the best easy to learn fot its user friendly interface and huge reference materials.

There is a book named Thomas/Finney for advanced calculus and analytic geomentry.
This is a bood book to start with,I dont think so that this book is available on line or here in EDA.Try making a post.

Regards
drdolittle :)

here u may find many.. also do a search in EDA.. u ll land up with many! make an attempt

/http://lib.homelinux.org/_djvu_index.html#54

and pls search for the books in amazon(searching is more easier :) ) for their title and pother details. .. and then if u could post it.. even if its already loaded here.. we ll be able to provied with the links.. without any info.. a general info could not prove useful to u also i beleive! good luck.. :)

/cedance

isuranja

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
hi isuranja

i recomend you to try the "schaum's outlines" series. they will give you a very good starting point before getting in depth.

mayyan

mayyan said:
hi isuranja

i recomend you to try the "schaum's outlines" series. they will give you a very good starting point before getting in depth.

mayyan

i beleive schaum series is strictly for practice.. no concepts could be learnt from it.. just like a high school math book with questipon and answers that could help for exams..

/cedance

arunmit168 said:
mayyan said:
hi isuranja

mayyan

i beleive schaum series is strictly for practice.. no concepts could be learnt from it.. just like a high school math book with questipon and answers that could help for exams..

/Am

i have to desagree with arunmit168. schaum is all about concepts its has precise defenitions accompanyed with soleved problems for clarification.

mayyan

I think h**p//:aleria.net has what you want.

Hi, Jojo-pol,
Thank you for your attention but unfortunatly I can't understand that language.

Hi, all
What is "schaum series" , book for aplication. How can I get it. Can you anyone update me.

Regards,
Ishara

isuranja said:
Hi, Jojo-pol,
Thank you for your attention but unfortunatly I can't understand that language.

Hi, all
What is "schaum series" , book for aplication. How can I get it. Can you anyone update me.

Regards,
Ishara

hi,

Schaum series is a McGraw hill publication.. which contains considerable amount of theory and lots and lots of verygood problems witrh solutions complete.... its available at very low prices also.. they are very miuch usefukl for practice according to me.. u could go to mcgrawehill home page or toamazon to get more info abt the series and topics they publish.. also some of them have been uploaded here.. if u could search with string "schaum" i think u ll end upo with many! good luck! :)

/cedance

here is one good one...

http://userportal.iha.dk/~02824/Misc/(ebook-pdf)%20-%20Mathematics%20-%20Schaums%20Mathematical%20Handbook%20of%20Formulas%20and%20Tables.pdf

if this link doesn't work go to...

**broken link removed**

Try this link h**p://aleria.net

**broken link removed**

This site has a heap of Maths books buddy...

regards,

This is a good site, but Most of the english books are forbidden to download.

Added after 35 seconds:

This is a good site, but Most of the english books are forbidden to download. How can I get the permission? thanks!

Hello,
One of the most wonderful mathematical books I found is:
'Advanced Calculus' By F.S.Woods
It's the book from which Feynman has learnt mathematics(See Surely You're joking Mr.Feynman). I don't think you'll find it new but sure it'll be in your college library. It covers some advanced topics like calculus of variation, Special functions (Bessel , ....), Elliptic Integrals...
Regards,

This web may help u.
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.