Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB design, online courses, how to learn since the beginning...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NRN

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I'm just a recently graduate student and i'm looking for online courses/e-learning courses about PCB design, or some info in Internet, i would like to learn how to design PCB's since a zero level and do it in a good way. A good book can be good too, well, i would like some advices, links, i don't know any help will be very good and how i can start with this :grin:

Hello,

I'm just a recently graduate student and i'm looking for online courses/e-learning courses about PCB design, or some info in Internet, i would like to learn how to design PCB's since a zero level and do it in a good way. A good book can be good too, well, i would like some advices, links, i don't know any help will be very good and how i can start with this :grin:

Hi NRN and Welcome to EDABoard,

Its standard story, almost everyone starts to learn after school. :)

Some of materials:

http://server.ibfriedrich.com/wiki/ibfwikien/images/d/da/PCB_Layout_Tutorial_e.pdf
**broken link removed**

Best regards,
Peter

:wink:

Thank you very much Peter :grin:

Rather than learning online, download some PCB layout software. You will get user's guide with it, follow that. You can also get tutorials, online manuals by clicking on help button of that software window.(I think almost all PCB design softwares provide online help)

You could also check out the **broken link removed**, many questions are solved there.

If you are at the starting level, I'll suggest to use **broken link removed** first. and then Diptrace. Because Express PCB is very light and very easy to use. DipTrace will help you to draw your PCB from schematic diagram which will reduce error. But if you want to design professionally better using Eagle or https://www.virtualworkbench.com/sprint-layout.html. Sprint Layout is very commercial designing software.

Choice is yours. But one most important think is a software is nothing but a helping hand only. The main think is you.

Some basic PCB related links...

Attachments

• PCB related links.txt
    5.1 KB · Views: 78

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back