Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

led matrix moving message

Status
Not open for further replies.
cthank you for reply but im looking for the Iker project because it looks work fine and he use UART terminal to change the message when he want via usb cable

somebody help me to find programme for iker project or a project like that??

its good project
but i think that terminal doesn't work?? when i try to tape a text??

- - - Updated - - -

thank you Bigdogguru for reply but i don't find the mikroC code that use UART terminal to change the message
the only existing code and its hex file its used to display number and we can't change it

The terminal works. I have tested it.

thank you Bigdogguru for reply but i don't find the mikroC code that use UART terminal to change the message
the only existing code and its hex file its used to display number and we can't change it

Post the project files. I will add the UART code to it and also the code to display any Character.

93428d1373482115-mmd.png

Attachments

• mmd.png
    mmd.png
    69.7 KB · Views: 149
thank you for this great job and for helping me
i hope thats work with me in real circuit, im afraid about that because some project doesn't work good with me
thank you again because now i can change messages for my door room

i can't deleat the message (team querty) to just show my message

It doesn't appear in real hardware. It appears only in Proteus file. I have removed it. Try the attached file.

Attachments

• finalTest.rar
    18.7 KB · Views: 75
thank you so much you help me a lot my friend i really like india and i like to be friend with you can i add you to my friend list
this is my @ :gam.e.c@hotmail.fr
it still the same problem the message doesn't appear in virtual terminal and what about if i like to deleat the last message and change it with new one??

If you are simulating in Proteus then just enter the new text in the Virtual Terminal. The same thing applies if you are sending text from PC to display board.

mmmm ok and can i add more led matrix to this project??
i still waiting your email hhh

Status
Not open for further replies.