Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

shares for Silicon valley(and IT ) companies

Status
Not open for further replies.

syedshan

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all

I don't know if this is the right place to ask or not.

Any ways, I am new to stock market and share (completely new) and do not know much about it. I am doing my homework, but in the meanwhile I would like to ask that how can we buy online shares of Tech giants like Xilinx, google, Altera etc. online...Please help me since I was interested in Xilinx and Altera and ARM etc. since my background matches this, but I could not find anything on the web (or may be I could not understand because of my lack of experience?)

More over any links etc...or forums for discussion...

If someone is related to this business he/she can also send me private message

bests
Shan

I don't know how the South Korean stock market works but I know what I would need to do for the UK. You need to find out which stock markets the companies are listed on. The easiest way to do that (other than asking a stockbroker) is to go to the companies web site and look for "Investor Relations" or something like that. In the case of Xilinx, for example, that takes you to https://investor.xilinx.com/ Clicking on "Stock Information" you will find out it is listed on NASDAQ (in the USA). So, you need a stockbroker in South Korea who can deal in shares on NASDAQ.

Doing the same for ARM Holdings you will find out they have a dual listing - NASDAQ & London.

Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back