Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

another example like washing machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

boukamoha

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all
im interested in designing machines and their controllers i've got this web site https://www.silicium628.fr/article_i.php?id=5&title=Programmation des ATmega en C which is interested in designing different application for machines , i liked the one with washing machine cos it explaines the whole code and why the author used different electronic components in the circuit(the main target for me is describing the role of the electronic elements why they are implemented in that application) but fortunately the site has lot of basic and assembler examples which im not interested in (im interested in c programming for uc) .
can some one give me another web site or book that focuses in this kind of design(machines for industrial or for home)?

yes i have got that web site and i want to do some thing like washing machine project , for example an INDUSTRIAL HUMIDITY CONTROL or INDUSTRIAL AIR CONDITIONING CONTROL i know its too much as request but i need to implement my theoretical knowledge from university in such applications , i want to start from scratch and do it step by step at least to see how to implement different electronic components in the circuit and their reliability with controller(ATMEGA32)(the meaning from all of this is to have a functional PCB with all needed electronic components ,electronic components such amplifiers or regulators for a closed loop control..etc) , and the power management for low power consumption application it means that i want to play role of hardware designer and software designer in same time .
FOR A CLEAR EXAMPLE YOU CAN LOOK AT https://books.google.pl/books?id=Wt...l=en&sa=X&ei=HBfQUbToG8KNO96lgKAJ&redir_esc=y OR **broken link removed** in those documents there are a good explanations about electronic devices development and design .
i want the same thing but for INDUATRIAL CONTROL BASED ON MICROCONTROLLERS . i hope some one can help me with that i will appreciate .
BEST REGARDS

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back