Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronic Switching Circuit between high voltage sources(larger than 60V)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarek Abu ElSauod

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi there

Peace on you all,

I need to design an electronic switching circuit to switch between high DC Sources(range from 30 to 80V) to form a square wave from these DC sources.Up time and down time i need to get control of them with very small switching time from up to down and viceversa (like ideal square wave, u know). You can at least guide me to quick sources to design it myself.

Thanks in advance

- - - Updated - - -

Up time is about 100us

I didn't get it what u mean although, i mean to switch between DC Sources to form +ve high level and zero level with definite periods. There may be a way that only one source is needed to do the job and switching it on and off.

i didn't get it what u mean although, i mean to switch between dc sources to form +ve high level and zero level with definite periods. There may be a way that only one source is needed to do the job and switching it on and off.

any help ??

The question is, what is the maximum current that will go through this switch? What is the minimum load impedance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back