Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Artificial intelligence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abisheak

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
I would like to know the difference between goal based model and simple reflex model.
and also about the agent functions.

thank you

• Simple reflex agents respond directly to perception i.e. simple reflex agents act only on the basis of the current perception, ignoring the rest of the perception history. The agent function is based on the condition-action rule:if condition then action.
  • This agent function only succeeds when the environment is fully observable. Infinite loops are often unavoidable for simple reflex agents operating in partially observable environments.
  • Goal-based agents act to achieve their goals i.e.this allows the agent a way to choose among multiple possibilities, selecting the one which reaches a goal state.

• A simple agent program can be defined mathematically as an agent function which maps every possible percepts sequence to a possible action the agent can perform or to a coefficient, feedback element, function or constant that affects eventual actions.
  • An agent is specified by an agent function f that maps sequences of percepts Y to actions A,f :Y->A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back