Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Why I got PSPICE error message as"Less than 2 connections at node N08754"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achelius

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
In this circuit ( see photo ), the block corresponding to the operational amplifier is a capacity multiplier. The 555's block is the traditional astable oscillator working with the capacitor "multiplied".

My problem is that during the simulation in pspice, I get the message “ERROR -- Less than 2 connections at node N08754”. I have been trying for hours to find out what is happening but with no results. ( see photo )

Can someone give me a solution or correct this problem? He is driving me crazy. I have loaded and the relevant files ( see simulation files **broken link removed** ).

Re: Why I got PSPICE error message as"Less than 2 connections at node N08754"

A popular error (serially reported in Edaboard threads) with Orcad schematic entry is to use libraries without SPICE models. You need to refer to the dedicated simulation libraries, not general PCB design libraries. You can find out by inspecting the symbol properties.

yes but I am fairly new to pSpice. Can you be more specific please?

You want to use only components from the Orcad libraries in the pspice subfolder.

no work...:-?

As FvM suggested try replacing the existing TLC271 symbol in your schematic with the one from <installdir>/tools/capture/library/pspice/tex_inst.olb library. This should resolve this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back