Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

mobile control security system

Status
Not open for further replies.
sms controller avr

I want to find at command list. Does any one know a bout AT command for devices by Aiji system with CMDA2000 1x. Help me plz.

fbus to pic

Hi!

Can anyone please help me... I need to have a schematic diagram in connecting PIC16F84 and Nokia 3310... and also its source code.....

thanks

which microchip to send sms

PostPosted: 16 Jan 2008 15:15 Post subject: PIC SMS Control
I've asked before but what sort of projects do you do with SMS and a PIC?

Devices can be controlled remotely even if they're hundreds of kilometers away.

**broken link removed**

nokia 3310 pic sms

i seen an article:
**broken link removed**
though he din't used a PIC16F84, but i guess it can be modified.

ei, question:
if i use GSM modem (RS232 interface), would my coding be different? id RSR 232 of mobile phone similar to GSM modem? of course i'll consider the AT-commands coz i believe that each manufacturer of GSM modem had its own set of ATcommands.

sms remote control circuit

hi! could someone send some PIC coding conversions for AT commands? well we know that the codes for PIC does not support the AT commands... please..

sms+pic

me too. i am having a problem in interfacing the pic to the gsm module that i have. i only need the pic coding conversion for sending sms message. tnx here's my email add lop_1210@yahoo.com

pic sms controller circuit

SMS REMOTE CONTROLLER
hi friends
we are doing our project on sms remote control using cell phone and pic 16F84A .PLEASE any body who are interested to send me how can we proceed, write me at
"abdileta@yahoo.com " or send me some source code and schematic drawing .

sms based controller schematic

Hi , I am using PIC16F628A along with T290 as a GSM modem.I am sending AT commands using text mode.I have written a code in C language .its functionality is that whenever a car is started it calls the owner of a car and in return owner of the car can send an SMS to switch it Off.I am facing a problem in message reception.Whenever i send more than ten messages it does not give the desired performance and i have to delete the messages manually. kindly help me!

Added after 2 minutes:

Thx I have solved my problem

sms control using pic

I use C18 and the easiest way is to store the sms on sim card. AT+CMSS=1 sends the 1st sms from sim card.

pic receive sms

fm009 said:
Hi , I am using PIC16F628A along with T290 as a GSM modem.I am sending AT commands using text mode.I have written a code in C language .its functionality is that whenever a car is started it calls the owner of a car and in return owner of the car can send an SMS to switch it Off.I am facing a problem in message reception.Whenever i send more than ten messages it does not give the desired performance and i have to delete the messages manually. kindly help me!

Added after 2 minutes:

Thx I have solved my problem

First, read the at command manual carefully. You need another phone company, with better network performance.

Use the PDU message format too...

I give you the manual I'm using with some sony ericsson phones like the T290a

Good Luck.... and may be i can help you with reception if you post your code, and schematic...

pic to sms

MrC,

Pwede post ka schematic diagram sa 3310 at PIC16f627 na SMS controller at code mo. May project ako then same lang yung gagamitin.ty

sms controller alarm schematic

Hello Dears... i m using T290 as GSM modem with 89c51...
can any one provide me ckt diagram to connect my cell phone with controller..

thx in adv

next g sms controller

I have an invention which may not be feasible, it all starts with a Cell phone controlled by a micro processor.
I've done enough research to know when I'm in over my head.
I'm a musician with an idea.
If you've got the experience I've got a small job for you.

I need a cell phone to automatically send inputted data via SMS to a pre-determined number. All automatic, so when the sms is sent, the phone cycles and readies it self for the next input. It will take me at least a month to figure out the Assembly to trigger the proper At commands.

Offer 1. If any one is interested in doing this small project it may turn into a larger one. Initially I've got a (musicians) budget of $150 for any one who can produce this. I'll pay for the parts.

Offer 2. Some one designs a step by step (dummy version) guide for me to do it myself. 50$
Not a lot of money, but right now I'm not even sure if my invention will work. This will allow me to determine that.
Thanks.
trekrocker@gmail.com
Tenzin

circuits control via sms

hi guys ..i am making a vechile tracking system ..in which i am using pic with my phone 5610 to send the lat n long ..what r set of at commands i should use to sent the sms .....thanks...

sms device controller using pic16f628a

hi,

can anybody help me...
i have a nokia 3310 and a PIC16F877A microcontroller but I don't know how to interface them. i want to build an alarm that can notify through text if it detects something, i.e. optic sensor.
Please can anybody provide me a schematic diagram and source code.

thank you very much.

sms remote control circuits

That was our thesis before.. It is very simple to connect.. Just connect the fbus tx/rx from the phone to the usart rx/tx of the micro..

But the real problem is how to produce the correct codes( in hexadecimal ) from the micro to the phone so that it will send a msg automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back