Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

mobile control security system

Status
Not open for further replies.
microchip pic sms

Im working in Microcontroller project i have to get a report in (AT commands for mobile and its programming)

sega master system controller schematic

faroo28 said:
Check this site for SMS remote Control Function using Ericsson phone
h**p://www.serasidis.gr/circuits/smscontroller/smscontroller.htm

but my problem is here ...

Code:
AT+CMGR=1[CR][CR][LF]   (this message its sended when a new message arrive in the phone memory)

+CMGR: 0,,26[CR][LF]

0791039624910000240C91xxxxxxxxxxxx00003001205151302108B1180C068BC162[CR][LF]

OK[CR][LF]

(xxxxxxxxxxxx is the phone number of the sender)

the AVR will decode the septets message to octets, execute it (arm or disarm the relays) and send the command

how does it decodes ! i hav to kno caz i want to use it in a PIC .,., anybody knows or hav specific algo ? i found one which seems to be complex explanation, i want to kno how it is done in this ATMEL mcu ????

i saw the asm along but not tat good at asm though

thx

sms control thesis

ful babu

read my post here, maybe it can help you understand the whole topic a little better:

best regards

ericson t10 sms control projects using pic

Hi,

I am currently working on a car security system where i use a Microchip pic16F877A as the central controller and Siemens C35 phones to send the SMS to another phone during emergency. I would like to know how should i connect the output from the pic to the phone to send SMS? How can i write AT command using C language? Is there any ways to trigger the phone to send the preset messages in the mailbox to another phone through GSM network? Please provide any help, thanx..:?:

sms mobile microchip

Perhaps this might help:

**broken link removed**

Added after 46 seconds:

And this:

**broken link removed**

sms controller pcb

Hi, but i cant find old ericsson phone T10. What i have is nokia 3310 and i also have save some info about fbus but i still not so sure how to use it? Pls provide more info for me about it for my project. Thanks a lot.

sms with pic

anyone... pls help me... i need a dlr3 for nokia 6210 that could understand AT commands.. pls help.. i need all information in a short time.. help!!!!!!!!!

nokia+sms remote controller

hi,

i think this forum is interesting..

we are also doing our thesis project that uses a PIC16F84A and a Nokia 6210.. can you help us have a schematic diagram in connecting this components??

thanks to all!!
:)

sms project for pic controller

Hey, there is a web site completely dedicated to pic-sms devices, look at

www.teltools.it

you can find bidirectional devices that connect to cell phones, you can sens sms commands and turn on/off outputs, the device can send you an alarm sms if anybody enters your car, your home...

bye
aagoos

how can i get sms from pic controller

chenoi said:
Hai, could anybody help me on how to built a device (pic) connected to handphone and pc where i can control input just by sending sms. i already search through internet and iam trying to built one. could anybody help me. i want to use PIC16F84A as the controller as iam doing alot of thing with this MCU and control by nokia 3310. may be somebody could provide me the step and all the hex file that i need to built one. i interested on this project but have lack of experience!
please give me a guide!

Is there anybody who can help me?...we are working with a PIC16877 interface with ericson k700i,,the concept of our study to load loads like atm boot,,,a stand alone load station...the problem is we cannot send sms...but we have interface the phone and the pic properly....what do you thing is the problem? thanks alot in advance

send sms using pic

ThesisProblematic wrote :
uses a PIC16F84A and a Nokia 6210.. can you help us have a schematic diagram in connecting this components??
PIC16F84A to Nokia DLR-3 Data Cable (for Nokia 6210) connection diagram:
0_1174401139.gif

sms controlled circuit diagram

Hi...
I got a 16f627 to send/recive sms using nokia's Fbus commands (not AT, so no gsm modem neaded).. You can find pis asm code and circuit diags here

h**p://www.absentdream.com/electronics/Nokia%20Fbus%20control/index.php

MrC

sms com pic

gud day to all..

we are trying to connect a NOkia 3310 via data cable to a PIC16F877A microcontroller..

Is there anyone who can help me.. i need the schematic diagram .pls

thanks .. kindly email me at charlesryan31@yahoo.com

pic sms command

very simple...

dose the pic have a usart. If so then all you need to do is wire up the fbus tx/rx to it and learn the fbus protocol (see h**p://www.embedtronics.com/nokia/fbus.html).

It requires a high baud rate so get a 20mhz pic and keep the sending code a simple as possible. I go it working using 16f627 and a few other components. You dont need a max232 transceiver this is only to change it to 232 standards, but the pic outputs ttl which is what the phone takes in. I only use a transceiver when i want to connect to a pc serial port to monitor whats going on.

MrC

how to send sms using pic

hi All

I want to ::
How to use connect nokia 5110 To PIC16f877A & Send SMS or Recceive It .???
OR
How to use connect nokia 5110 To RS232 or Max 232.

please help me!:cry::cry:

please give me a guide!

Thanks

sms by pic controller

Hi riskmaster,

I am also doing a similar kind of project. I am having a little problem. If you have completed that project, please guide me in this regard

circuit diagram for sending sms

this is a sch and pcb

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back