Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need translation from Dutch to English!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SphinX

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dutch language

Hi,

I need to translate this dutch page into english
i tried the web translation but it give me bad results :x

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HACK theorie 1:
Ik denk dat misschien wel mogelijk is om data-key manipuleren door zelf creerde key's door het behulpt van video-grafische kaart.
ff uitleg: ik maak een programmaatje die een soort key-generator en zend een willekeurige getallen uit via coax kabel naar delta.
b.v. delta chip heeft een geheime code is 6789. Mijn programma zend begint een getal 0,1,2,.. en loopt tot 9999. Delta is al activeert door het data-key getal 6789.
Dat is mijn theorie 1.
Daar ga ik ermee bezig onderzoeken. Zonder geklooi met ombouwen!
Maar ik moet wel eerst weten wat voor data-key pakketten bevat (wat voor encryptie zit in de data-key pakket)
Ik ga alvast onderzoeken voor signalen en data-key's. Ik denk dat wel lukt met een goede videokaart die ik zelf gemaakte data-key files opsturen via een gewone coax-kabel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HACK theorie 2:
Ook misschien mogelijk dat pas aangemelde abbonement data-key "pikken" door het opnemen van computer.
Voorbeeld: je meldt aan C+ en C+ stuurt data-key signaal op en jouw computer werkt net als recorder. (tip van anoniem: Bij reclame uitzending van C+ bevatten een data-key's voor abbonee's)
Dus moet je wel goed opletten met opnemen.
Opnemen alleen in een gecodeerde beeld van C+, dus niet ned1,2,3 yorin enz..
In mijn theorie dat wel mogelijk een data-key's mee kan opnemen in het beeld van gecodeerde zender.
Na opzeggen van abbo ,dan stuur je vanaf PC een gecodeerde beeld naar CableCrypt om de delta chip activeren.

Let op: Het is geen gewone beeldopname(zoals VCR/DVD), maar frequentie-signalen opslaan!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dit zijn nog niet getest, zijn maar gewoon theorie!!!.
Daar ga ik proberen!
Hierbij vraag ik aan diegende die meer weet over crypt-signalen, mail dan ff naar mij.
Hebt jij of iemand die al gehacked? Please mail naar mij. Anders werkt ik voor niks!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks

OK, let's give it a try...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
h@ck theory 1:
I think it might be possible to manipulate data-key with self-made key's through the VideoCard.
Short Explanation: I make a smaal utility(a sort of key generator)and send random numbers through Coax cable to delta.
e.g. delta chip has a secret code: 6789. My utility sends a number 0,1,2,.. until 9999. Delta was allready activated by data-key number 6789.
This is my theory 1.
This is what i'll start examining. Without modifing the unit!
But first i need to know what data-key encryption is used.
I'll start examining the signals and datakeys. I think it is possible to send self-created data-keys throught the Coax cable..

h@ck theory 2:
Maybe it is possible that recent cable subscriptions are tolerated by recording to PC. Example: you subscribe to C+ and C+ sends your data-key and your computer works as a recorder for the key. (Anonymous tip: The commercials on C+ contain a lot of datakeys)
So you have to watch for those when recording.
Only record on the encrypted image of C+, so don't use ned1,2,3 yorin enz.. (Dutch TV Stations)
My theory is that you can record these keys with the video image.
After cancelling your C+ Subscription, you send the recorded images(Data-key) the the delta to activate it.

Note: This is not a regular videorecording (zoals VCR/DVD), but recording frequency signals!

These things haven't been tested yet, they are only theories!!!.
I'm going to try it!
If you know something on cablecrypt, mail me!.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think any of these theories will work if you ask me.
Cable crypt is a rather simple encryption and shouldn't be to difficult to decode. The problem is the Audio encryption.
If you're really interested...search for 'LuxCrypt' and 'Filmnet'.
For this you need an old Luxcrypt decoder, and modify the timing a little.

works great, but no audio ;-(

greetz, venz.

Hi venz,

:D
Thanks man for the great translation ,

Do you have any arabic message you want to translate it into english?
:D :D

Thanks again

Hi Pharaoh,

No i don't at this time...but when i do i'll think of you! ;=)

greetz, venz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back