Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Unable to step into embedded systems beyond 8 bit microcontrollers

Status
Not open for further replies.

electronicengr

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello friends, my major is electronics engineering, I am quite comfortable with 8 bit micro-controllers (8051, AVR, PIC) and I also know the procedural and OOP languages well (C, C++, C# and so on...). What I want to learn is a good understanding of operating systems running on embedded devices, using some tool is not a problem but I want to really understand the very internals of the Embedded software, I would like to preferably work on Raspberry Pi and Linux as these are affordable for me. Please suggest me some resources which will make me feel easy at 32bit OS based embedded platforms in the shortest possible time. Thanks in Advance...

If you have sufficient knowledge of linux OS. then you can start reading about "Linux Porting on Embedded Hardware" "U-Boot and Grub Bootloader".. and file types etc...
Slowly you will get an idea.
Best of Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back