Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

modified sine wave smps inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.
i used the SG3525 to drive the push pull configuration of mosfets that drives the transformer to step up the voltages.then again used the sg3525 but with gate transformer to drive all the mosfets in full bridge configuration.

Last edited:
Can anyone please share with me, how to regulate output voltage like SG3524 or SG3525 using PIC Microcontroller, I am working on Pure Sine Wave Inverter using PIC MCU and want to regulate output voltage, Please help...!

mjasoj said:
Can anyone please share with me, how to regulate output voltage like SG3524 or SG3525 using PIC Microcontroller, I am working on Pure Sine Wave Inverter using PIC MCU and want to regulate output voltage, Please help...!
if u intend to use microcontroller , u can use PID control algorithm to regulate the output. or simply monitor the output voltage using voltage divider and adjust the duty cycle of pwm accordingly...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back