Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FM radio with TEA5767 and PIC16F877A micro-controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jestin_cubetech ,

I just acquired the TEA5767 FM Radio Module, pls share the 16f877a pic source code to test the module.

thanks

circuit:

1798309500_1369458652.png

TEA5676 fm module hex file.

Attachments

• TEA5676 fm module.zip
    7.6 KB · Views: 879

Thanks so much for the hex file. i should have the schematics soldered by tomorrow to test.

Meanwhile can you send the proteus file to see what is expected of the mcu.

Thanks

Here is the picture of the hardware I am working on TEA5676 FM Hardware.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I should be done with the hardware hopefully tomorrow, I am currently using 8MHz Crystal Osc. to test.

Please do let me know if its Ok.

Thanks

Thanks for your response, I will update the crystal accordingly and post updates

I decided to do the simulation of the module following your schematics and there is an error 1.jpg1.jpg 2.jpg

the error message: TEA5767 is not present / not working.
unfortunately TEA5767 model is not available with Proteus.
try with real hardware.

Alright, Thanks.

I am currently working on the hardware, Should be done with it hopefully tonight.

Hi sir am also doing the same project, can u please suggest to me the ways to connect tea5767 to a PCB ? thanks in advance

Hi All,

Can you please kindly share the hex file with me please?
I am interesting in this project.

Thanks,
Nuwan,

Is there any Single chip module for FM transceiver which i can use for long range data transmission?

Thanks

-Vasu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back