Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is there a way to stop Automotive cars from blasting my car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pnielsen

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Cars pull behind and to my side are output sound defening sounds. My car actualy vibrates. I found out there is no law against playing music at incredible levels. I beleive it is coming from there CD. Then they use the base control to produce these horrible sounds. I just like and peace and quiet. There is not much of that now adays. I dont think the CD portion can be jammed by an external sourece. I beleive it is based of a digital PWM signal. Is there a frequency with PWM that can stop this sound?

If I correctly understand thread problem, You have problem with car CD player? CD player generate some loud and bad sound?

Worst so far what I experienced is self breaking DVD medium in optical drive during reading operation, caused by bad quality of medium. On scale from 1 to 10, this is clear 10 points. I can not describe this, this is very terrible. :smile:

My CD player is fine. My problem is trying to stop automobiles who put out music with super loud music. When I am driving it is nerve wrecking. What I found out was that CD players use a digital signal. The signal is behind a metal shield. This prevents external RF from affecting the CD digital signal. So the offending car can play his CD without any RF jamming. I don't think there is way to suppress the horrible noise from vibrating my car. Thanks for all the help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back