Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

.coe file in DDR RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordy

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all

im doing project on image processing on FPGA ( vertex5 Ml507) . I want to store the image on DDR RAM. I genrated the .coe file. how to do it further i m using EDK and begginer in EDK and VHDL.

once i will store it i want to keep track on pixels in EDK beacuse i want mask. Can any one suggest how to proceed.
or provide links realted to image processing in EDK or FPGA .

Thanks in advance

You cannot compile a .coe file into external memory - you will need some mechanism to read data into there.

Reactions: lordy

lordy

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
k first im planning to store a small size image in block ram by ip core (by loading .coe file). From EDK custom ip i will add that ram. And do some processing

is im thinking rite ? suggest me some link i need guidance i have a year to finish it and im having good knowledge of image processing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back