Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to start find job in Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.

supercede

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how to start working in singapore

I have over 4 years' experience in ASIC/SOC design and verification. I would like to find a job in Singapore. Is there any website having much employment information in this field. Also, who knows what about the ASIC/SOC design situation in Singapore?

Thanks

www.jobinsingapore.com

Try to use the website h**p://www.jobsdb.com,
there are quite alot of jobs offer in Singapore....
good luck for u..

www.jobinsingapore

supercede said:
I have over 4 years' experience in ASIC/SOC design and verification. I would like to find a job in Singapore. Is there any website having much employment information in this field. Also, who knows what about the ASIC/SOC design situation in Singapore?

Thanks

there are only 20+ companies in singapore doing ic design, both analogue and digital. job opportunities in this area is not pretty healthy and majority is playing supporting role to their parent company.

contract job in singapore + asic

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

But who has got the list of the IC companies in Singapore.

Added after 1 minutes:

By the way, do you know the OKI company division in Singapore, what is its major direction and what about its salary as a fresh graduate?

how long does it take to get a job in singapore

how 2 find a job in singapore...
actually i`m a beauticion work within 2 years n now i also know how 2 make up but is hard 2 find a job at there coz i`m from sabah,malaysia...
if who can help me 2 find a job 2 me is good...hopefullly i can work at singapore as soon as possibble..
beauty consultant, sales make up product promoter or any about beauty ....salary is around s$1800-2500

what job is suitable for me - singapore

I'm just graduated from a university in United State. I'm a MBA graduate who major in finance. May I know the job opportunity in Singapore? And, what is the range of salary?

electronic with faith enggin

i'm just graduated from Australia QUT (Queensland University of Technology) and my major is Bachelor Degree of Quantity Surveying(QS). I've work in Australia as Part Time QS during my study period about a year. May i know my job opportunity in Singapore? Other than this, i had successful applied a employment pass, is it useful and easier to find a job in Singaore? furthermore, may i know how much salary should i ask for? Thank you

how to get job in singapore

NAME: RAMAKRISHNAN NAIR

IC: 810219-05-5503

CONTACT NO: 012-6060155 (h/p)

PERSONAL DETAILS
Full Name Ramakrishnan Nair
IC 810219-05-5503
Weight 71 kg
Height 180 cm
Race Indian
Religion Hinduism
Marital Status Single
Gender Male
Citizenship Malaysian
Correspondence Address 69, JALAN 3A,Taman Mawar, Bandar Baru Salak Tinggi, Selangor Darul Ehsan.

Permanent Address A-11 ldg Chong Wing Chan, 72100 Bahau,Negeri Sembilan,

Contact No 06-4577972 (h), 012-6060155 (h/p)

EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
B.S.C. HONS Degree in Computer Science (Software Engineering)
University Malaya, Kuala Lumpur
2001 - 2003
Computer Programming I
Computer Programming II
Computer Organization and Assembly Language
Software Requirement
Data Structure
Human Computer Interface
Software Testing and Design
Java Programming
Software Project Management
Data Communication and Networking
Operating System
Database Management System
Information System
Software Quality
Object Oriented and Analysis Design
Industrial Training
Leadership
Dip. Computer Science Diploma in Computer Science
Pusat Pendidikan Berturusan University Malaya (UM)
1999 - 2001
Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Dato Mansor
Bahau, Negeri Sembilan
1993 - 1999

Previous Employment
Kumpulan
SF Powertech
Sdn Bhd Appointed Position Head of Shift (Operation)
Current Position Duty Manager (Operation)
Department ACC, KLIA
Period Jan-03 to Current
Salary RM 2330.00
Duties
& Responsibilities • Responsible for overall manpower deployment and warehouse operation in MASKargo.
• Organize manpower accordingly at Export, Import, EHU and Animal Hotel section at all time.
• Approve or disapprove staffs overtime in a justified manner and favor to company at all time.
• Correspond with MAS Executives and Officers on Operational Matters when necessary.
• Ensure staffs down line follows instruction and comply to Powertech Standard Operating Procedure during operation.
• Prepare Duty Manager report at end of shift.

Skills Obtained • Able to work in group/team
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision
• Well-verse with MASGO & MHS Computer System.
• Ensure given task finished within allocated time by superior.

SKILLS & ABILITY
• Computer literacy in using Microsoft Windows 95/98, Windows Me, Windows XP, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access and Power Point, FrontPage, Publisher), Print Shop Deluxe, Cold Fusion, Visual Basic, Java, Internet and intermediate level in HTML, Computer Maintenance and Hardware Troubleshooting.
• Represented soccer for School, University and State with various awards and honors presented.
• Attended Dangerous Goods Awareness Course.
• Experienced in writing programming language for software during studies at University Malaya. e.g. Produced a system for online new student registration at University Malaya – Programming Language used are ASP, C++ language, Microsoft Access and Swift 2.0.

References
SS Kanda
Senior Vice President
Kumpulan SF Powertech
Tel: 019-3329560 Mr Selvakumar
Head of Department
Computer Science Faculty
University Malaya
Tel:012-2912465

www.jobinsingapor.com

I'm just graduated from a university in Indonesia, is a Nurtanio University. I'm a S-1 graduate electrical communication. May I know the job opportunity in Singapore?phone +622291177182

can an indian find a job in singapore

Hello, I was just graduted. May I know how to apply job in KLIA airport and how to aplly job in maskargo?

finding job in singapore

hi, i m juz graduated. & i would like to find job in Singapore, can i know what is da basic salary for junior graphic designer in singapore?

find a job in singapore from india

hi, i'm a graduate i would like to find job in Singapore, can i know what is da basic salary for a surveyorin singapore?

singaore job site for singapore

hello, i would like to find a job in Singapore, mainly in marketing. no, i work as a kindergarten teacher in one of international school in Surabaya, Indonesia

vietnamese find job in singapore

Hi.. I owuld like to ask about the curent job situation in Singapore. How long does it take to find a full time job after your graduation (M.Sc. in Engineering Management) and does it guarantee a decent living enough to support you and your family? I am grateful to all the honest comments.

jobsdb disapproval email

Dear Administrator

I want to go and work in Singapore.So I just want to know how can I get. I hope you can give me any advice for me. This is my e.mail add: khaing_myat@yahoo.com and this is my number :+60123001154
thank you for your help.

With Faith

how to start work in singapure

i would like to work in singapore. i am completed M.Phil in biotechnology with post graduate diploma in computer application.
i request you to arrange a suitable for me.
thank you

how to find a job for indians in singapore

i would like to work in singapore. i am completed M.Phil in biotechnology with post graduate diploma in computer application.
i request you to arrange a suitable for me.
thank you.
my e mail id is- uudhaya_79@yahoo.com

graduate from australia find a job in singapore

i would like to work in singapore.i am completed engg. in electonics. i request u to arrange a suitable job for me.
thank you.
my email id is ravisns123@yahoo.co.in

Status
Not open for further replies.