Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

blood pressure monitoring project

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdulkawi

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everybody;-)

*I have a project and I faced alot of problems .My project is blood pressure monitoring by andriod.I hope that you can help me.what I need is:

1)Sensor amplification & filtering circuit.

2)Microcontroller code.

3)How I can connect it to an andriod device?.
Thank you advance for your help.

thank you tpetar.They are good but I have checked them before.
I hope their is other informations.

:p
;-)

Dear Abdulkawi,

The information given by tpetar is very much sure and I have tested that circuit in real. It works awesome. This can resolve your first query.
For MCU code , if you look at the algo its very simple. Any newbie can do it.
I can contribute regarding your third query.
If you want to us Android devices with your platform....here are 3 main interfaces
[1] Bluetooth - You can interface low cost Bluetooth DCE with your target MCU on which you will write code. Standard Eclipse bluetooth stack is available using which you can integrate
[2] Wifi - You can go with commercial low cost wifi modules . I will suggest CC3000 from TI [We have used for MSP430XX]
That can also give you best solution
[3] USB host - If you want much simpler solution. Go with FTDI's FT311D. It works very finely with android devices. It provided standard android host capability to your MCU to which android devices can be connected.
Last opetion can be web. Put a low cost GPRS module with MCU and develop web app.
That all can work for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.