Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

s par to z par. in touchstone format converter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdoeng

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
touchstone + format + converter

hi,i have zeland and i get s par in touchstone format,how i get from it he z parameter in touchstone
regards

almost every simulator may read and write many formats, including s and z
Often, is not a "function" offered by the simulator but a choice asked at the moment you want save the data.
If your simulator cannot convert s to z, install the trial version (free) of spview. It's friendly.

sergio mariotti said:
almost every simulator may read and write many formats, including s and z
Often, is not a "function" offered by the simulator but a choice asked at the moment you want save the data.
If your simulator cannot convert s to z, install the trial version (free) of spview. It's friendly.
i know that there is afunction,at all,what is z parameter format that in touchstone and ads accept it
regards

Hi, Abdoeng:

If you want to import Z-parameters into ADS, use equation based compoents named ZxP_Equ from the library. Regarding the format needed, it is the same as S-parameters "Freq, Real, Imag ......". For details, please refer to ADS online help manual under: doc\ccsim\ccsim066.html

Hope this helps.

Regards,

abdoeng said:
hi,i have zeland and i get s par in touchstone format,how i get from it he z parameter in touchstone
regards
you can use mwoffice ansoft adlab etc. design tools do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back