Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IIR not working on system genrator

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordy

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Im trying to implement 2nd order IIR filter ( direct form 1) by xilinx block set in system generator but on output im getting noise.

same filter i implemented in matlab simulink (without using xilinx block) it is working fine.
I checked till feed forward path the output of matlab simulink and system generator both are same. i think that some problem in feed back path.

Any idea whats going wrong? it will be great help

thanks in advance

:-o

Which version are you using?. I have used some FIR from xilinx sys gen. However did you meet proper input and output sample rate?.

im using xilinx 13.1 and matlab 2010a. I checked all the sample rate in my system but still its not working(problem in feed back). I implemented FIR filters they are working fine. today i will attache my .mdi file.

Thanks for support

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back