Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

import model of memristor in LTspice to simulate in mentographic

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheezeburger

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hye..
i have done a model of memristor in LTspice and it works.

now I have a problem to simulate memristor model(combined with cmos in logic circuit) in mentographic for layout simulation.

Any reference on this?or any reference to import a model in LTspice to be used in mentographic?
I am really a new user of mentographic.

thank you.

Hi,
What do you mean by simulate in Mentor Graphics ?
You wanna simulate that with Eldo ?
Or simulate that at high level (RTL) using modelsim ?

tq for ur reply.

1. I am still at schematic level where I need to create memristor model (like existed pmos n nmos).
I guess i need to mke new libry for the model using same equation wif LTspice model, but i dunno how to do it.
Any reference on this?

2. Plus after complete model for schematic level, sure i need to model in layout level, which i hve no idea on that. do we need to mke new metal for platinum and new material for the TiO2?

Hi,
You need to model your mem component using advanced physic equations and then produce a spice model file like those described for transistor.
To have an idea look at this models:

http://ptm.asu.edu/latest.html

The more accurate you wanna model your mem, the more complex and hard to obtain will be your model file

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back