Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to use neural network toolbox in MATLAB

Status
Not open for further replies.

sun_017

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to do voice command recognition using neural network toolbox of matlab... but i dont know anything about this particular toolbox.. can anyone help me? where i can find a good tutorial about how to use it? i want to train network, giv inpur and take output from it... i just need the basic ideas and coding of neural network toolbox...it will be really helpful if anyone can provide sample codes... plz help me, it's really urgent...

I want to do voice command recognition using neural network toolbox of matlab... but i dont know anything about this particular toolbox.. can anyone help me? where i can find a good tutorial about how to use it? i want to train network, giv inpur and take output from it... i just need the basic ideas and coding of neural network toolbox...it will be really helpful if anyone can provide sample codes... plz help me, it's really urgent...

Neural network toolbox details can be found in matlab help window. If you are using pattern recognition toolbox you can search for nprtool. Help browser is the best tutorial for Matlab.

I had try Dragon Software Ltd. , I think frontend is MC and other may be neural network. But I'm surprize with performance < 100% , I think that about the miss match pronunciation .
Sometime , the help is not perfect for everybody , I got this problem when I try to do research "Face Recognition" because everybody choose to remember by own experience for thesis and there are many standard/direction for study .

So, Don't panic for vary response when connect to Matlab company. I think that altitude of each is the perfect variable and time may 2-5 years for make understanding clear .

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back