Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can some people tell me what does"SOLD" short for when concerning set delay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am reading some posts refer to Synopsis Design Compiler ( for logic synthesis), the relate website is below

https://www.edaboard.com/threads/40284/

and some experience ones mention a new term which called "SOLD"

"you should search in sold , you will be clear after reading dc related documents."
"please refer to sold,very clear"
"search the SOLD for precise def on input and output delays. above post gives basic def. but u have to specify both min&max input & output delays for DC and PT"

My question is what does term "SOLD" mean? Is it the synopsis guildline book?

Re: Can some people tell me what does"SOLD" short for when concerning set delay

SOLD - SolvNet Online Documentation - it's just a collection of UserGuides in pdf format.

Re: Can some people tell me what does"SOLD" short for when concerning set delay

SOLD - SolvNet Online Documentation - it's just a collection of UserGuides in pdf format.

Can some body tell me how to get access to it, is it very useful? I try to get access to an account in synopsis but need a siteID. Is there any place I can check old SOLD files. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back