Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

some sample question papers for campus interviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

balu304

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
campus test papers

hi..
as we are going to attend some campus interviews,it is better if some help by posting some sample question papers of vlsi companies...it will be useful to the freshers like us.

campus question papers

yes ... good job

campus test sample

Hi, Read about Digital design fundamentals, FSMs, Setup and hold time problem, Hdl languages, some analytical, quantitative questions, Cmos fundamentals.

eda sample questions

sir,
Iam doing MCA,Final yr & Ineed some Question papers for technical ability from the leading software companies

sample question paper on eda

Hi there
We view your resume from the internet and would like you to consider if you are interested
in the position our clients is looking for.

If you are interested or know of someone that maybe interested, please email full resume to agnes@jobsite.com.sg

IC Design Engineer (Analog/Mixed Signal)
(Singapore)
Only Singapore,PR & Malaysia Candidates
Job Responsibilities:
Responsible for the IC's circuit design, simulation, prototype evaluation, characterisation and support to Layout Designer

Job Requirements:
- Masters / Bachelor's Degree in Electronics' Engineering with relevant specialization in analog circuit design with 2 years' experience
- Technically competent in analog and mixed signal circuit design, SPICE simulation, layout implementation and floor planning
- Knowledge of Switching Regulators / Smart Power / Hard Disk Drive / Printer applications
- Experience in ELDO and BCD processes will be an advantage
- Fresh graduates with relevant specialization in analog circuit design will be considered

Regards
Philip Png
Director
JobSite.Com Pte Ltd
RCB Nos : 200003506E
Tel : 63822272 / Hp. 91001692
email : philip@jobsite.com.sg

l & t valdel campus interviews

This may be helpfull.
Regrads
Itp

Courtesy: projectw

campus digital question paper

Hi ALL,

I'm posting the L&T sample papers. Hope it'll be useful.
All the Very Best.

Arun.

eda sample question

Sir I m in need of Some sample exam papers for the tata,wipro,sathyam,l&t etc.

campus papers

i need question papers for l&t,infosys, relience

surya kant resume

hi all
i advice all the freshers and new jobseekers to go to www.chetanas.com and register to c all types of question papers for all companies u can also get info regarding current interviews and patterns, join chetana groups in yahoo groups to get free info of all jobs and recruitment

murugappa group campus recruitment question paper

Can any one post questions for PATNI ???

it companies campus question papers

please suggest good links for vlsi interview questions

electronics papers for campus

please send vlsi interview questions or give good links .. thanks

free sample campus interviews

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

campuus question papers

Guys please i guess you are not forgetting that this is eda board not an IT board.Please not hard feelings but lets keep up this work and name for electronics only dont go with s/w please

Status
Not open for further replies.