Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Inverter circuit for pspice

Status
Not open for further replies.

adizues

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hey friends looking for a Inverter circuit with 12v dc to 50 hz 220v in pspice simulation

Hey friends looking for a Inverter circuit with 12v dc to 50 hz 220v in pspice simulation
Hi adizues
Sine wave inverter or square wave inverter ? if you need square wave inverter then it will be so simple to simulate it in Pspice but if you need a sine wave inverter , it will be a bit difficult to simulate it with Pspice .
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

thanks or the response...
If you had any of the circuit which you have mentioned in the comment, then send me ..
Thnks

thanks or the response...
If you had any of the circuit which you have mentioned in the comment, then send me ..
Thnks
Hi
I've simulated a circuit for you , it is one of the simplest inverters around the world !
inverter.JPG
Inverter 2.JPG
You can easily change it's frequency and it's amplitude .
Good Luck
Goldsmith

THnaks buddy
If you have sine wave circuit then do send me..

If you have sine wave circuit then do send me..
Hi again
I've many of the sine wave inverters but non of all are not in pspice because it is a bit hard to simulate those circuits in pspice ( it is time consuming ) .
Good Luck
Goldsmith

well in this case just give me the schematic picture..
i vl try to stimulate it in pspice..

well in this case just give me the schematic picture..
i vl try to stimulate it in pspice..
Hi again
I prefer to tell you about the design idea and then you make choice if it is easy to simulate or perhaps hard . for a sine wave inverter there are gang of ways . you can go through each one according to the specifications that you're interested in .
One of the most popular methods is a usual DC link inverter . you will have an SMPS with a high frequency ferrite transformer and it will increase the batter voltage , into higher levels like 311 volts . then there will be another stage which will be drove with SPWM not PWM . it won't have any transformer and it should be a full bridge stage . it will have an LC filter in it's out put and out put of this stage will be a pure sine wave . and of course it needs a feedback loop too .
So do you think it is easy to simulate such a heavy circuit in pspice ? i don't think so .
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back