Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which university in USA is good in Communication?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwjcwjcwj

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Which university is good in digital communication or RF wireless communication in USA?And lots of funding oppurtunities?

Univ.of Texas at Austin. Theodore Rappaport just moved to this school.Texas is also the strongest in Communications.

Is it true that communication field has become saturated,I was told this by a professor who is a stalwart in this field.

Regards
drdolittle :)

so what field, if any, is still alive, everything is D-E-A-D!

Puppet1 said:
so what field, if any, is still alive, everything is D-E-A-D!

nope! there are still many many to find out! wat do u think invented everything? we have been studying everything that was already founc out only for these many years.. and that itself is not yet completed.. there are many fields like Neuroscience, Genetics, Biochemistry, Control Engineering where more researches are to be made and are much more useful.. i think by saturate he means more advancements than necessary has been made.. Many many fields other than this are still lagging and are more useful than this.. The irony is we dont know abt ourself.. i mean abt the working of our body itself completely and we tend to innovate in other fields!! :) :D

/Am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back