Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

S parameter file for mixer

Status
Not open for further replies.

kavyarajasekaran

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
i need s parameter file for a mixer at ka band frequency. ie., S3P file at 26 - 40 GHz. can anyone pl help me ?

Honestly, what you want to do which such file. It's quite useless, because you will not get any mixing results!

You can simulate a mixer in ADS and export the data out as the required file.

[ **broken link removed** ]

Sure, you can export the s-parameter. But for what? You don't get a model of the mixer with s-parameter, like with a linear amplifier.

You can simulate a mixer in ADS and export the data out as the required file.

[ **broken link removed** ]

actually this component doesnt work for high frequency such as 26-40. it gives 0 response.

- - - Updated - - -

of course ! we do have in ADS. in system-datamodels.. MixIMT , Mixer Data. think so if an S3P file is imported to it, we ll get a response. i hadnt tried yet but if i get tat file , may be i should try.

S-parameter are linear network parameter. Let's say: Your mixer input is fed with a frequency f1 than you get the response on the output of f1, not at an IF-frequency!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back