Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

flyback transformer design spread sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

ea.arun

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I have a 60W transformer design i made for a Viper100 based design.

Anyone has come across any reliable Flyback transformer spread sheet which i can use to validate my transformer calculation.

Please share me the same if possible.

EA

Hi,

I have a 60W transformer design i made for a Viper100 based design.

Anyone has come across any reliable Flyback transformer spread sheet which i can use to validate my transformer calculation.

Please share me the same if possible.

EA

Hi EA !
It is simple to design a flyback transformer . it is enough that you consider that your transformer in flyback converter is about to restore the energy and deliver it when it is required .
So you can use a simple equation of magnetic and inductor ! if you need more guidance i can guide you more but here things that are required coming :
1- voltage and current ratings
2- frequency of operation

Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Hi Goldsmith,
Thanks for the reply.
I have already designed one here.I just wanted to verify some of my designs.Just i was curious if thee is any spread sheet or some excel based free tool which i can use to validate or change.
Please someone let me know if something is vailable.

EA

Hi Goldsmith,
Thanks for the reply.
I have already designed one here.I just wanted to verify some of my designs.Just i was curious if thee is any spread sheet or some excel based free tool which i can use to validate or change.
Please someone let me know if something is vailable.

EA
Hi EA
This is my understanding from what you've wrote :
you've designed some flyback transformers til now but you want to be sure about them ?
or perhaps you're looking for simpler ways ?
sorry but i'm a bit confused about your statement .
Best Luck
Goldsmith

Status
Not open for further replies.