Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to use SBL1 double balanced frequency mixer ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikhilsigma

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need to find the difference of two frequencies, so I am trying to use SBL1 double balanced mixer...

I was giving 5Vpp,1MHz on LO & 3Vpp,1.1MHz signal on RF frequency from function generator....so I should get 2.1MHz and 100KHz....but the signal i am getting is having 2.1MHz as the lowest frequency signal and another high frequency components but 100KHz was totally missing !!!

Circuit I have Build :
pro.png
SBL1 Datasheet :
https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&r...=h7vESbnYLx7Rd9bJwViYgQ&bvm=bv.43828540,d.bmk

Please help....

If your SA cannot see down to 100kHz, place at the output of the mixer a simple LPF to let only 100kHz to pass. Terminate the LPF in concordance, and measure the voltage over the load to find the equivalent power level

3330912100_1363554839.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back