Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cadence IC610 on CentOS 6.3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

emax00

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Anyone tried installing Cadence IC610 on CentOS 6.3?

Any success or related issues specific to this release?

Hi emax00

Try to install Cadence on ubuntu. I installed so many Cadence product in ubuntu as well as synopsys product. They work very good. If you need help send me email at

tomvpham80@gmail.com

You better download ubuntu 32 bits at ubuntu website and start from there

CentOS 6 works fine with most EDA tools. Just installing missing libraries if encountered issues. Even IC5141 can work well with CentOS 6.

CentOS 6 works fine with most EDA tools. Just installing missing libraries if encountered issues. Even IC5141 can work well with CentOS 6.

Yes, I agree and have managed to install IC610 and IC615 on centOS 6.3 and 6.4. Install the missing packages using "yum" and it works just fine.

I found for RHEL with version less than 5.5 there is no wireless network driver installed for Atheros... and there is no straight forward way to install rpm for that if you haven't paid for RHN support. What about RHEL 5.7?

Status
Not open for further replies.