Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

send data or char 4m hyperterminal to lcd using 89c51

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks again jay i got finally output that was possible only by ur help
hi jay
can i send data revers to PC hyper terminal by using 4x4 keyboard .and that would like to see as well as in LCD also? with our same programm and hardware.
is it possible?

What do you mean by reverse? You want to send data from MCU to PC? If yes, yes you can do it. You need to write Serial transmit code for MCU. See examples in the book "The 8051 Microcontroller and Embedded Systems Using Assembly ans C" by Muhammed Ali Mazidi. In that book there is example for 4X4 Keypad and Serial transmit.

What do you mean by reverse? You want to send data from MCU to PC? If yes, yes you can do it. You need to write Serial transmit code for MCU. See examples in the book "The 8051 Microcontroller and Embedded Systems Using Assembly ans C" by Muhammed Ali Mazidi. In that book there is example for 4X4 Keypad and Serial transmit.

yes jay i want send data from mcu to Pc .i also follow that book.but we can impalement in my current project?

Status
Not open for further replies.