Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Berkeley EECS140,240,247 Classes

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank u for that...i just dont have enough points to download it......,,,,,,,

I wanna video 240 too.

Any one can open a ftp ?

hello. everyone:
where can i get the projects of ee247, who can upload some projects?

has anyone got the lecture notes for the EE240/Boser (2006,2007,2008)?

it's a great beginning for analog circuit designer

Thanks,

Can someone give a full list of the course?

i am very happy to see those design project~~~i wanna study these~~~
THX

Added after 2 minutes:

I have seen professor Broaderson's video, that's very nice, with the simple handouts~~~

can you post the link from where you got the videos of professor Broaderson's ???

thanks in advance

GUYS! I am shocked. EE 140 linear integrated circuits lecture by broaderson and EE240 niknijad and also bernhard's advanced analog ic design lectures are no more in berkeley's webcast...shocking news...If I knew this, I would have tried downloading these videos...My internet connection is very poor...Does anyone have the links for Broaderson lectures ee 140 fall 2004? I am in desperate need of them for my acads...Someone pls share the links..

I do also need this ee140 video along with ee142 Niknijad. Please see if you can upload the video somewhere.

Re: berkeley webcast download video avi format

Thanks for all berkeley ee240 projects,, please post the model file(netlist) also for cmos 0.35u 3V as all projects(of berkeley) used this netlist only

waiting for your response :)

I just encounter some problems with gain boosting design,thanks for sharing

Re: berkeley webcast download video avi format

UP!
Can anyone share the model files(util.inc, cmos35.txt, and several more......), please?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back