Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is the best way to learn the basics of Digital Signal Processing fast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

math8

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
What is the best way to learn the basics of Digital Signal Processing fast?
I have a good mathematical background, but I learned Fourier series a very long time ago in a Numerical Analysis class, and I never took a DSP class before. I need to know the basics of Signal Processing for a job interview that is coming up in a couple weeks. I realize I don't have a lot of time for the materials that takes some people a couple years to learn. However, this is an unusual situation, and I am willing to put in the extra effort. Can anyone give me some suggestions on what are the main points to focus on? And maybe some online references or tutorials for Introduction to Signal Processing.

DSP, Fourier analysis... are terms often associated with digital sound processing. Is this what you are asking about?

Have you used one of the popular free sound processing programs, such as Audacity? It is surprisingly full of features. I have used it to process audio in digital form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back