Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Introduction & Forum Queries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babbzzz

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello :-D

I'm Abhilash, a 2nd year B.Tech student studying Electronics & Communication Engineering at Amal Jyothi College of Engineering. I'm here to get my concepts right & also to get acquainted with the Electronics minds out there. I have heard a lot about edaboard online. Glad I could join here.

I couldn't find a forum for General stuff, so since my question is faintly related to Robotics, I thought I'll start here. Our seniors are holding a technical fest. I wanted to know what possible competitions can be held other than Circuit Debugging/Design, Robo Wars/Race & technical quizzes. Do you have any suggestions?

Also, I'm planning to take part in a regional Robo Wars contest, what would be an effective weapon for that? What all factors should I look into?

Thanks in advance. :)

First of all WELCOME to EDAboard....!!
Yup dude u r right, This is heaven for Electronics engineers....here we have so many experienced people....that your problems will always get solved after a small discussion....

here you can have a look at IIT Delhi's tech fest site....
https://www.tryst-iitd.com/

for robo wars u will surely need a good defense.....and for attacking, large force/impact is not a good idea always....u need to use clever techniques...u can checkout various videos of robo wars online ,as researching before designing helps alot....

if u have any technical problems regarding implementation, feel free to ask...

Thank you for your response. It definitely helped a lot.

What sub forum can I clear my Electronics subject doubts?

Status
Not open for further replies.