Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Temperature control with change in dc motor speed using fuzzy logic

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalyan.chakri

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
we are using lm35d sensor to sense temperature,a lcd 16*2 display ,with a change in temperature,we want to change motor speed which drives a fan for cooling .we are using dc 12 v motor.for this we are using fuzzy logic.we dont know how to buid instructions in mickro c language.we dont know how to change speed of motor automatically when temperature changes .,we are using pic 16f877a.

dc motor speed control using fuzzly logic with respect to temperature change in T/F

we are doing project on dc motor speed control using fuzzly logic with respect to temperature change in TRANSFORMER(to cool the transformer heat)

we are uploading our project source file and proteus design

we run our project in proteus software but we didn't get any result

so kindly help me in source code and proteus connections,thank you ........

Attachments

• kalyan.project.zip
    21.2 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

Re: dc motor speed control using fuzzly logic with respect to temperature change in

yes......... we are using pwm for motor speed control.

please give me source code and modify my proteus design

we have 20 days only to submit my project ...........

Last edited:

Re: dc motor speed control using fuzzly logic with respect to temperature change in

if u have problem to speed control of dc motor u can use stepper motor because it speed is easily control by increasing/decreasing time delay of the coil sequence energized
e.g
stepper_m=0x08;
delay(10);
stepper_m=0x04;
delay(10);
stepper_m=0x02;
delay(10);
stepper_m=0x01;
delay(10);
P2=0x00;

the speed of stepper motor depend upon delay as given

hi my project is also same using lm35d sensor to sense temperature,a lcd 16*2 display ,with a change in temperature,i want to change motor speed temperature control in the chamber.i am using using dc 24v motor.i dont know how to change speed of motor automatically when temperature changes. i am using AT89C51 microcontroller. i dnt know how to change the speed of motor using microcontroller PWM. plz help me in keil C code and driver circuit for motor

89C51 doesn't have PWM module. You need to write software PWM code. LM35 Temperature value is read by ADC. If your Motor max RPM is 700 and you need to run motor at 600 RPM for cooling if temperature is 50 degree C then you have to convert 50 degrees to PWM duty which gives 600 RPM.

89C51 doesn't have PWM module. You need to write software PWM code. LM35 Temperature value is read by ADC. If your Motor max RPM is 700 and you need to run motor at 600 RPM for cooling if temperature is 50 degree C then you have to convert 50 degrees to PWM duty which gives 600 RPM.

but i need more speed around 2000 to 3000 rpm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back