Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to use ADS for analyzing and simulation microstrip filter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sayyedjamal

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi there
I wana analyze a microstrip filter using ADS, I actually know how to use HFSS to analyze a filter and see the results, i.e. S21, S11, GroupDelay,...
But I do not know how to use ADS, where should I start..Help me..
BTW I'm gonna switch to ADS because analyzing in HFSS takes a long time that's bothering.
Thx

There is a S parameter block, include S parameter simulations, teminate with 50 ohm impedance and simulate over your frequency band.. to get S11 and other s parameter.

For small signal analysis & Discrete components use the Schematic S-Parameter, but you can
also simulate the layout of a filter (assuming it's not discrete components) , by using Momentum.

For both you will see a "Graph" tab to do graphing. Just search online for graphing tutorials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back