Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to edit a pdf file if it is unlock by Adobe Acrobat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: arcobet reader

cedance said:
password said:
I have an unlock pdf file. It contents text file because I can select text there. Because of some reasons, there are text I want to replace by another but I don't know how. The only thing I can do is insert comment lines!!!!!! They do not appear on the pdf file untill the mouse is over.
The text I want to replace in table so it CAN NOT be done by convert to Word then convert back to pdf. When I save as a word file, it's structure is damaged heavily.
Please help.
Only thing I can do right now is convert them into picture then using photoshop to edit. This would cause the file size is too big.
Thanks in advance.

hope this would be of use to u.. a book abt everythin on pdf. take ur own time to read it and solve the issue!

Code:
http://bitchx.ufobject.com/books/how2doeverything/MCGraw-Hill%20Osborne%20How%20To%20Do%20Everything%20With%20Adobe%20Acrobat%206.0.zip

/cedance

the link you provided not working better to upload on rapidshare

Fragrance

Use Advaned Password Remover 5.0,it can help you remove the pdf security and you can do what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back