Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

OPNET - a node running multiple protocols

Status
Not open for further replies.

topgun007

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am research student and I have to simulate a network with different routing protocols (e.g. AODV, DSR etc) communicating with each other via a router/gateway. I have simulated a network with same protocol e.g. AODV, DSR and now have to customize a node (router) which will receive messages from different protocols and forward them to destination nodes running different protocols. e.g. source node A (using AODV), destination node B (using DSR) and router node can receive data from node A and send to node B. The simulator I am using is OPNET.
Does OPNET supports this type of behaviour with a node (router) running multiple protocols. If you have experienced/simulated this type of behaviour, can you help me in this regard.
Please send the project/document at hamidhsn at hotmail.com

Many Thanks

Keywords: OPNET, NS2, NS2, NS 2, manet, ad-hoc network, TORA, OLSR, interoperability

Status
Not open for further replies.