Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Vehicle tracking in toll gate using RFID

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajamalw

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
We are planning to do a project on tracking vehicle in tollgate using RFID transmitter and reciever.Can any one help me to get the circuit digram and coding required for the project....

RFID doesn't seem like the right technology for such a project to me but if you want to do it that way
for some reason you could do worse than look around the examples pages of companies such as
microchip or mikroelectronica for the fundamental information and examples and build from there.

If the other threads for toll gate rfid questions that elicited no response here are anything to go by
I'd suggest the above is your only answer.

Long range rfid relies on careful choice of frequency and very large recievers - which I would expect
would be very prone to noise issues and unreliability in such an environment.
(I'm assuming you dont have the resources to place your devices underground when I say that - if
you do you already know more than me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back