Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pic 16f877a microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

pradeep23

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi everyone i want to do program in c language using MPLAB ide v8.30 ....we can do in that or any other else...

i dont know how to start program in that ?

Look for examples that are close to what you want to write yourself as a starting point

ofcourse you can program in mplab. MPLAB is an environment where you can build the program.
But you have to be specific about which compiler you are going to use.

hi i have just installed that ccs c compiler ....

The latest version of MPLAB is 8.89 so your version is a long way out of date. I would suggest you update it before going further. If you are using MPLABX the latest version is 1.60.

Brian.

After you have installed everything. make sure you have installed mplab plugin for ccs c compiler.
Write a simple led blinking program. learn about it and write yourself. So that you can gain knowledge. Copying the code from the internet, doesn't make sense.

https://embedded-lab.com/blog/?p=148
**broken link removed**

Learn from the above links. Implement in CCS c compiler.

Best wishes :)

if i compiled the program in MPLAB IDE using c language which tool can i used to download the hex file ....

can i download the hex file using picpgm programmer .............?

k thanks ..... i will check it....

Status
Not open for further replies.